Ramadan and Eid Gift Boxes
Did you know?
- There are approximately 5,000 Muslim heritage children in care in the UK.
- Many of them, perhaps half of them, are in the care of families of different faiths.
- We estimate that around 2,500 are in the care of Non-Muslim carers.
- Bring excitement & happiness into the homes of Muslim heritage children in care this Ramadan and Eid by donating towards out exclusive gift boxes.
Our gift box campaign aims
- We want to send a gift box to each Muslim child in care who is in the care to non-Muslim carers in the UK for Ramadan & Eid ul fitr 2023 and Eid ul Adha 2023.
- We want to give Muslims in the UK the opportunity to send personalised messages with each gift box to these children and we will ensure these messages get to them. The children who read these messages will feel supported and it may help them stay connected to their faith heritage.
- We want to give Muslims in the UK the opportunity to donate and pay for these gift boxes and partake in the reward for the perservation of faith of these children.
- We want to give Muslim businesses and our partners the opportunity to have their logo and a personalised messge in these gift boxes so that they can show their members how they are supporting Muslim children in care here in the UK.
- We want to give Local Authorities and Organisations who work directly with these children the opportunity to have their logo printed on the gift boxes and have their message go out to these children so that they can show how they support the faith and cultural needs of these children.